Internet Explorer Security is an utility that customizes many aspects of the Internet Explorer Web browser.
It's a snap to use and provides the tools you need to retain and manage your Web browser settings. It lets you
disable individual menu items and prevent others from editing your Favorites. It also allows you to disable
individual tabs in the Internet Options dialog, as well as specific settings from each tab. Still other settings let you change
the title caption, toolbar background, and animated icon; change default folders; and replace standard error information pages.
It allows you to manage security zones very easy. The powerful ‘Web Spy’ feature
enables you control WHAT web sites and WHEN users may view. The ‘Password control’
and ‘Time control’ options enable you to manage disallowed sites. If a user leaves
a page up on IE Browser and then is away from the computer for some time you can make the browser to go back to the default page after
a certain time of the user inactivity. Multiuser support and password protection are also offered.
This is great for managing network machines and the import/export functions let you store program settings in an external file.
- CREDIT CARD online now (no processing fee except for Diners Club + 4%)
- CREDIT CARD by FAX (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)
- CREDIT CARD by PHONE (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)
- PRO-FORMA INVOICE by CHECK or WIRE (+ US $3.00 (check) or + US $18.00 (wire) manual processing fee)
- CHECK by US or UK checks or International Money Orders (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)
- PAYPAL (+ US $3.00 manual processing fee)